My journey to India. Feelings, photos and short stories on acute topics in my life. Since September 1st 2005 I've studied in Indian Institute of Management Calcutta (IIMC). The blog is to keep in touch and share my life with people who care and whom I love.

Monday, September 05, 2005

VERY IMPORTANT REMARK

Most of my friends know that sometimes my feet sweat quite a lot. Now, the situation in India - despite the heat and the moisture - is completely different! My feet are as dry and gentle as they can be!

BUT, going inside to the air-conditioned lecture hall they immeditially started to sweat! This is a very profound and important remark and will probably affect my life - and maybe those of the yours as well - greatly.

I don't know yet how, but it sure will!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home