My journey to India. Feelings, photos and short stories on acute topics in my life. Since September 1st 2005 I've studied in Indian Institute of Management Calcutta (IIMC). The blog is to keep in touch and share my life with people who care and whom I love.

Saturday, September 03, 2005

Day 2: The longest day in my life

01:01 Incredible day! Without any doubt the longest day in my life. It actually began already on Tuesday evening/night when packing home in Piikkiö. Then a long day in Helsinki and a short night (again) before taking off early in the morning. Very short night in the airplane and the whole day here in Kolkata.

My mind feels overflowing of all the new things having taken place. Great experiences and it’s probably not going to end here. But now I really feel I need my sleep. Good night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home