My journey to India. Feelings, photos and short stories on acute topics in my life. Since September 1st 2005 I've studied in Indian Institute of Management Calcutta (IIMC). The blog is to keep in touch and share my life with people who care and whom I love.

Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Day 6: What happened on Tuesday?

The following things happened on Tuesday:
-I went to the gym twice. The instructor seems a bit wacko; wants to control everything and doesn't let me put more weight or do bench press before "I'm ready"
-I froze during the lectures
-First time to spend the whole day on campus
-We had a step-student - buddy -eveningparty. Nice time and beers! And a lot of names to forget.
-Afterparty acoustic concert by the lake
-"A day in the life" was rewarded by the audience.
-I met Abhishek Guru; guy with great taste in music and nice and fragile indie-pop voice. Promised to introduce me well to Indian classical music! Shakti!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home