My journey to India. Feelings, photos and short stories on acute topics in my life. Since September 1st 2005 I've studied in Indian Institute of Management Calcutta (IIMC). The blog is to keep in touch and share my life with people who care and whom I love.

Thursday, November 24, 2005

DAY 84: That's quite a lot!

I am nerdier than 38% of all people. Are you nerdier? Click here to find out!

Blääh, I blame my youth! "Not nerdy, but definitely not hip", it says... The truth is painful, but I'll take it as a man! Or actually I should take it as a woman, since I think they are better at coping with bad news. Maybe I go and by some chocolate and call my best friend and analyze my current relationship, which I'm a bit concerned about; "What did she mean with THAT few weeks back?!?!?"

No, I don't think so. Rather I play some sports with my buddies, which takes me neatly to today's agenda; sporting event, exchange students against crazy Indians. We're screwed on cricket already... I hope the Indian guys take it less seriously than before. (The traditional sporting event with another business school in October when the other party left after first days after a huge fight, breaking a 25 years old tradition...just too much temper on both sides.)

Oh yeah, I'm back on campus, by the way! Nepal was cool. Petri, Kaisa, Nannajussi, Isä, koska mennään isolle vuorelle?

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Moi taas - Hi again.
Several times I have tried to add comments. Somehow it hasn´t worked.
Hopefully it works this time.
Best rgds
Heikki

1:14 am

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Finally I succeeded.
So Hi Jussi.
Hopefully you can finish your school issues in a proper level before meeting Kaisa.
You mentioned about a visit to India? Several times I have thought how exciting and stimulating it would be there. Let´s plan a trip? A fatherandson-type would be neat as well?
Good night now
Dad

1:19 am

 
Blogger Jussi said...

Kyllä tekniikka on ihmeellistä! Näin sitä vaan viesteillään ties missä internetin syövereissä!

Mulla on monta vuorta mielessä, joille voida voidaan mennä! Isäpoikailemaan siis. Tervetuloa!

2:53 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home