My journey to India. Feelings, photos and short stories on acute topics in my life. Since September 1st 2005 I've studied in Indian Institute of Management Calcutta (IIMC). The blog is to keep in touch and share my life with people who care and whom I love.

Saturday, November 12, 2005

Kathmandu!

Namaste!

Arrived here yesterday afternoon and the place is great! People nice and food great. I book a 4-day kayaking course - Nepal is THE place to be for that!

Now, I'm waiting for my friends to come...I'm bad at making compromises these. I want to do things my way, which includes often only little shopping or wasting time. I know I should try to be more tolerant and I hope I'm developing. Sometimes I behave really badly, what comes to different preferences. On the other hand, I like doing thigs alone, too.

So, tomorrow morning early we take a bus to Pokhara to west and the others do trekking and I do kayaking for the next four days. Now, we're about to experience the old Kathmandu on Durbar (palace) Square and surrounding. Tomorrow morning we already saw a nice Hindu-festival celebrating Vishnu's awakening from his long slumber!

So, I'm doing great and having good adventurous time. The mobile doesn't work yet, but if it will, it would be the Finnish one (+358-40-7707956)

Namaste and enjoy your weekend!

Pusipusi,

Jussi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home