My journey to India. Feelings, photos and short stories on acute topics in my life. Since September 1st 2005 I've studied in Indian Institute of Management Calcutta (IIMC). The blog is to keep in touch and share my life with people who care and whom I love.

Thursday, November 03, 2005

Day 64: Studies again

The last some days have been mostly trying to study (that is writing my reports) and going to classes. Actually, today I've been quite succesfull and the report looks neatly as a real scientific paper, which I'm secretly proud of. Studying has been nice for a change, especially when I know we're traveling soon again!!

This weekend (Fri-Tue) it's to Varanasi, perhaps the sacriest and at least the most widely known Hindu pilgimage city by the might river Ganga! So, you'll get a full report on Tuesday!

We've had some wonderful telephone calls with Kaisa these days and things feel very nice! We're both looking forward to our traveling together, which is not actually so far any more! Little over a month!

And, my lovely sister Johanna got a great job by a great Finnish company in the great capital of Finland! Congratulations - way to go, sis!

Alas, my stomach has been hurting for two days; let's all hope it'll pass soon. All right?

I have to wash my hair today, since it's getting greasy. But, it looks really good these days! Not too long, not too short! And with some new-grown beard, I look really handsome. Great indeed!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home