My journey to India. Feelings, photos and short stories on acute topics in my life. Since September 1st 2005 I've studied in Indian Institute of Management Calcutta (IIMC). The blog is to keep in touch and share my life with people who care and whom I love.

Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Rest and shave

Hi Friends,

Today I really enjoyed sleeping in the morning and woke up at seven! Got my stay permit extended and spent some time with a Swiss couple, Jenny and Daniel. A monastery and the Institute of Tibetology in Gangtok. Nothing spectacular but a good resting day with a PIZZA in "Little Italy".

But the big thing of the day occured in the evening! I got my beard shaved. Felt nice and costed 10rs. For the record, last time I did it was back in Finland...

Tomorrow (thu) I'm planning to go once again bit further in Sikkim to the North before returning to West Bengal and the plains. The wild north! I hope. Probably not. Just 50km. But some tranquillity after the Gangtok hassle, which then again is of course nothing compared to Kolkata but still.

I'm not made for big cities I notice. At least not for the ones with too much pollution and noise.

So, tomorrow some peace again! And nature!

puss och kram

Jussi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home