My journey to India. Feelings, photos and short stories on acute topics in my life. Since September 1st 2005 I've studied in Indian Institute of Management Calcutta (IIMC). The blog is to keep in touch and share my life with people who care and whom I love.

Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Day 70: Effectiviness but no human values

Today morning effective working with the project and also some laundry in nice sunshine. But then...

...crash, as I lost my temper with the professor in Rural Development & Social Change. Nayak covered my slip, and later explained that NEVER lose it with the prof and ALWAYS be polite. I was still polite, but I argued a lot. (Yes, Kaisa, I know it's irritating...)

So, I have to go make it up and involve him in the project anyway. Hope it works out fine!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home