My journey to India. Feelings, photos and short stories on acute topics in my life. Since September 1st 2005 I've studied in Indian Institute of Management Calcutta (IIMC). The blog is to keep in touch and share my life with people who care and whom I love.

Friday, November 11, 2005

To Nepal!

Tomorrow, or actually today, we take the Indian Airlines flight to Kathmandu, Nepal! A quite spontaneous trip (from my side) but which I'm really looking forward to! Culture, adventure sports and maybe meditation will be on program.

But now, back to reality and my project work. Have made some good development today, and some of this text may even some day end up in my long-awaited Master's thesis!

After returning, it's only two weeks left. Time's flying and some am I!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home