My journey to India. Feelings, photos and short stories on acute topics in my life. Since September 1st 2005 I've studied in Indian Institute of Management Calcutta (IIMC). The blog is to keep in touch and share my life with people who care and whom I love.

Monday, November 14, 2005

Kayaking course day 1

Namaste dear friends!

A very brief report: today was the first day of my four-day kayaking course - superb! We stayed on the lake learning basics skills. Yes, including the eskimo-roll!

Tomorrow we head to Seti river for three days (that is, back on Thu). Really looking forward it and the company is extremely reputable and responsible, so no worries anybody!

Right now I'm sitting in a Internet cafe and listening to my new song "Another life" that Alex sent from Bonn! Thank you Alex, sounds terrific. Miss you and Evi a lot and especially our music sessions!

And now some sleep, since it's been long time since last long one. Btw, mobile isn't working, but no worries once again... :-)

Jussi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home