My journey to India. Feelings, photos and short stories on acute topics in my life. Since September 1st 2005 I've studied in Indian Institute of Management Calcutta (IIMC). The blog is to keep in touch and share my life with people who care and whom I love.

Thursday, September 15, 2005

Day 15: Heart pains

We went to the city to buy a present to Umashankar's parents since we'll occupy their house during the coming weekend. The department store was nice and western but cheap.
I caught myself thinking about all the things we could buy to our own home with Kaisa!

We're living a crisis at the moment. We both knew it would happen but still it feels bad. She's uncertain with the work and the future together seems so distant now. I haven't written for a while and I feel terrible about it. The could thing is that we both now it will pass. Now, we just have to live our lives separately. Tomorrow we will hopefully get a phone contact. I've promised to Abhishek (and myself) a song for the coming concert and right now it seems very clear what to sing about; love and distance, the usual stuff...

I also try to get back the positive and naivistic style that used to be there when the blog started. On the other hand, this is reflections about my trip and therefore you can't get it out everyday. Ei kukko käskien laula, right?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home