My journey to India. Feelings, photos and short stories on acute topics in my life. Since September 1st 2005 I've studied in Indian Institute of Management Calcutta (IIMC). The blog is to keep in touch and share my life with people who care and whom I love.

Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Day 13: Music!

Concert on Campus 016
Concert on Campus 016,
originally uploaded by Jussi Nummelin.
We had a great concert on campus, when India's best flutist Pt Hariprasad Chaurasia came to play with some fellow musicians. The concert was great, but the atmosphere - despite the nice surroundings of the Stupa-shaped building of MCHV - was a bit clinical. Somehow the "line of drama" was not quite there.
In the evening we had Maxim's birthday party and some "booli" and beers. Good time in general and some listening to some very good music! It turned out that we all boys love the sweet and tender Belle & Sebastian!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home