My journey to India. Feelings, photos and short stories on acute topics in my life. Since September 1st 2005 I've studied in Indian Institute of Management Calcutta (IIMC). The blog is to keep in touch and share my life with people who care and whom I love.

Friday, September 09, 2005

Day 9: Mantra

I really like the course "Managerial Effectiviness & Human Values". The lecturer, rather charismatic speaker, described it like an adventure, which of course sounds funny to you - you cynics, relax - but sounded very interesting.

In nutshell, the idea of the course is to mix human values, psychology, old Indian mythology, spirituality and art of living (not THE "Art of Living) to modern business management. Its offered by the special "Management Center for Human Values" stationed here by the IIMC. Very interesting and captivating. We even ended the lecture with a brief meditation exercise. There's something coming...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home