My journey to India. Feelings, photos and short stories on acute topics in my life. Since September 1st 2005 I've studied in Indian Institute of Management Calcutta (IIMC). The blog is to keep in touch and share my life with people who care and whom I love.

Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Day 14: Day after and another night

Quite a hangover! I didn't realize it last night. Looks like alcohol & heat & me still don't go together very well...

In the evening we had a STEP-student orientation event, where the Dean and STEP-coordinator-professor spoke. Good information and good speakers. Enjoyed! The best outcome, however, was the presentations of all the clubs on campus. Once again I find myself wanting to do everything! Adventure club, the band-org JBS BaroC (a shadow of the almight to "KYSS), Indian Culture...-association, Yoga & gym...

On the other hand, my purpose of being here is to find some rules and regulations for my galloping mind; to learn patience and self-satisfaction. Give up performing for others or even for myself and learn to let go.

But the outcome, yeah - sure looks good! And besides, we got a great cake!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home