My journey to India. Feelings, photos and short stories on acute topics in my life. Since September 1st 2005 I've studied in Indian Institute of Management Calcutta (IIMC). The blog is to keep in touch and share my life with people who care and whom I love.

Friday, December 02, 2005

Skype with Friends in Bonn

Friends in Bonn
Friends in Bonn,
originally uploaded by Jussi Nummelin.
Thursday at 30.11.Kaisa's last evening in Bonn. She spent it with the people we both love, lovely.
Jacob, Sara, Alex, Evi - we really miss you already and looking forward to see you soon again! Please remember that you're always welcome to Finland! Or anywhere we stay!
We had a nice and long skype-date with each other and I felt so near with everybody when looking at the photo.

Pusipusi!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home