My journey to India. Feelings, photos and short stories on acute topics in my life. Since September 1st 2005 I've studied in Indian Institute of Management Calcutta (IIMC). The blog is to keep in touch and share my life with people who care and whom I love.

Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Kaisa is here!

My darling Kaisa arrived in Bangalore airport at 5:00 a.m. and was taken safely to the nice hotel I had booked! At the moment, she's waken from her beauty sleep and ready to see the city and her first Indian lunch, with my friend Pradeep.
Thus, everything's fine - and tomorrow great, when we finally meet around 16:00!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Finally! The diamond has arrived! It must have been great to see each other again after such a long time! Hope the two of you will have a great time. Not much news from my side. I will start with my new job in january. Last week I went to Prague to meet former DP colleagues. Stayed at Martina's place. Had a great time. Wish you all the best! The two of you are ont top of my "wish to meet this person again-list" Tot ziens en de groetjes. Kus Robert

9:19 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home